The success of projects mainly depends on the competence of the consultant. As part of the competence of consultants, the consultant should assume four basic roles: expert, manager, researcher and adviser.
- As expert Intellipro Consulting is the provider of skills and knowledge. Clients would expect Intellipro Consulting to be able to speak with appropriate expertise in their specialised area.
- The role of manager requires Intellipro Consulting to have special skills in managing and controlling the assigned project.
- In the role of a researcher, Intellipro Consulting accepts the responsibility for obtaining, analysing and interpreting objective data in a scientific manner.
- In the adviser role, Intellipro Consulting assists clients in learning and obtaining knowledge through formal methods and subsequently assumes responsibility for the clients learning process.
Intellipro Consulting’s vision is to be a leader and preferred service provider in the engineering and project environment.
COMPANY MISSION STATEMENT
To provide a quality, effective and efficient consulting and management service to the total satisfaction of our clients in the Industrial, Utility, Private and Public sectors by:
- Understanding our clients and their requirements
- Providing a quality service beyond expectation
- Continuously improving our business performance and processes.
- Consistently obtaining new knowledge in technology and management methodologies.
- Creating a satisfying but challenging work environment to all employees
The core values that we aspire to and which define our culture are:
- Integrity – Uncompromising integrity in the conduct of business and the promotion of trustworthiness, transparency, fairness and respect for others
- Excellence – Delivery of service excellence through quality and passion and the ability to add value through innovation and superior performance
- Commitment – Continuous commitment to our Clients and their interests
- Empowerment – The empowerment of all employees by encouraging participation, creativity and continuous and appropriate personal development